Getting Lots of SPAM marked as GOOD ...

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
LouK
It begins with a single step

Getting Lots of SPAM marked as GOOD ...

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:31 am

It's time to think about renewing our subscriptions to Mailwasher. We've been customers for a long time now, but we've noticed in the last year or so that the spammers appear to be getting the upper hand on getting around your ability to identify their emails. Today we received at least 20 new messages marked in green as GOOD that were just plain junk mail. It also seems like it takes longer and longer to log in. Maybe it's time for us to start looking for another program to replace Mailwasher.
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Getting Lots of SPAM marked as GOOD ...

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:53 am

You posted this in:
General Tech. Help
Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
So most MW users won't see it.

You might want to look in either the v6 or v2011 forums depending on the version you use. The answers to your problem vary depending on which version you are using but I use both and rarely have a message marked incorrectly.

You might also want to make sure you are on v6.5.4 or the 2011 v1.2.0 (or better 1.2.3) to eliminate the bugs and glitches in older versions and have the latest revisions of the tools.

If you find anything that even comes close to MW please post about it, I've looked many times and found nothing that compares.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Return to “General Tech. Help”