MW fails to remove emails from the server

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
makem
Rattled Rabbit

MW fails to remove emails from the server

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 am

When emails are marked for 'delete' in MW on 'Process Mail' MW opens Outlook to download even if all mails are marked for 'delete'.

I use AVG free and recently updated it to a new version and maybe this problem with MW has started since then.

I notice that AVG regularily shows 'checking email' even when MW has not notified me of mail and also says 'checking mail' when I select MW 'process mail'.

I am now unable to delete messages from the POP server via MW and must download them to remove them from the server.

Outlook is not set to leave copies on the server.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: MW fails to remove emails from the server

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 am

Which version of MWP are you running - you've posted in the wrong forum. Your issue wont get noticed here and resolution will take longer . . . . . if at all.

Re-post as per the flavor of your copy of MailWasher:-

MailWasher Pro V6

MailWasher Pro 2011
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “General Tech. Help”