Stop vandalising my car!!!!!

General discussion about anything you like. Except Religion, US Politics and Midget discrimination.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Stop vandalising my car!!!!!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Seriously....you stupid little punks who think ripping off my wiper arms is cool, just because I paint over your crappy scribbly messes you leave around my house....and you obnoxious boy-racer types who hoon around in your cars peppering things with your air-rifles.....shattering my car windows....

[/rant]
MysteryFCM
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Stop vandalising my car!!!!!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 pm

We get those idiots round here too .... though they tend to throw bricks at cars and houses rather than playing with guns (likely cause they know the police won't do anything for that, but will for guns)
Regards
Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Had a brick through my car window last year....though that was the local glue sniffer whose brain now resembles 4 day old custard left in the sun.....

Creating a MacGyver type booby trap using string, a paper-clip and some old newspaper is fast becoming an option......either that or I'll just sharpen the underneath of the wiper arms and hear the little piggy squeals from my lounge when they slice up their hands
MysteryFCM
Travelling Tuatara

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm

hehe I like the way you think ;)
Regards
Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
AlphaCentauri
Guardian Gecko

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:20 pm

You might ask around to see if there is any particular attraction to your wiper arms. I was surprised to find out my car antenna was destined to become a crack pipe when someone snapped it off my car. Some types of wipers might be less useful to the vandals than others.
MysteryFCM
Travelling Tuatara

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 pm

I don't actually have a car myself (got a licence, just can't afford the vehicle to go with it), it's the neighbours cars they go for (and my brothers when he visits).
Regards
Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 pm

pretty sure it's the local taggers who were doing it....when I moved in the power box just outside the house would often look like this......courtesy Google Street View....
street_view.jpg
street_view.jpg (36.01 KiB) Viewed 11976 times

and so I started painting over their crappy scribbles.....seems like I am losing my wipers in retaliation....
AlphaCentauri
Guardian Gecko

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 pm

We had some vandalism for a while when one of the neighbors a few blocks over had some foster kids. Foster kids sometimes have been dumped so many times that it makes them nervous when it doesn't happen, so they do destructive things just to get people to send them back and get it over with. The vandalism stopped, so maybe they got therapy, or maybe they got sent back.

Return to “Chit Chat”