MW Pro v7.5.0 not displaying Read mail

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Citroen_driver
Mystified Moa

MW Pro v7.5.0 not displaying Read mail

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 am

I'm using MW Pro v7.5 on a Windows 8 machine reading mail on an IMAP account. When the mail arrives, MW displays it as expected. If I then fire up Thunderbird and read the mail MW will no longer display it.

I'm also using the same version of MW on a Windows 7 machine also on an IMAP account but that works differently, Even if the mail has been read it MW will still display it until the mail is moved. I've searched the online forums and compared the settings on both machines but I'm unable to find why the Windows 8 machine works as it does.

Can anybody point me to a solution for this please?
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: MW Pro v7.5.0 not displaying Read mail

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 pm

If these are two different IMAP accounts then I would take a close look at the settings at the email server side first.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Under Settings >> Accounts >> select the Incoming tab >>. click the Advanced drop down >> the option to load read emails is there.
Pro-master
Rattled Rabbit

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Thank you for help. It works.
But I wish the developers. Change this option.
Because in the description of this option - "download read emails". That is, if this option is not selected the MWP should download NEW mails from all folders are selected. But the MWP only downloads from the Inbox folders.
Selecting a folder which you must to download emails in section - Settings >> Accounts >> IMAP >> does not work.

If you select - "download read emails", the MWP must be downloaded from all folders that select new emails + old emails.
But this option is actually activates the option of downloading emails from folders that are marked in - Settings >> Accounts >> IMAP >>

Description of the options is misleading users.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”