No Startup Messages

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Nobru
Student Sheep

Re: No Startup Messages

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Sometimes the messages arrive on Foxmail before MWP but do not remove them from the server. This morning I launched MWP before Foxmail, and MWP found nothing that Foxmail though. .
Nobru
Student Sheep

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 pm

I have disabled the functions of "Foxmail", I test and I keep you informed. Thank you again for your help.
Nobru
Student Sheep

Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:36 am

Good evening,
I turned on my pc, set up MWP and nothing at all. Messages, knowing that Foxmail was off. I have reactivated Foxmail and a dozen messages have arrived. I do not know what to do anymore . I just formatted my pc, 5 days ago, so pc clean. :scratch :scratch :scratch
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:46 am

Yeah the logs you sent again show me the same thing, MailWasher working fine but there is never any emails to load.

Does this happen for all 5 of your accounts ? So if you sent a test message to each account, then Checked Mail in MailWasher, none would load but all would show in FOxMail ?

Can you post screenshots (or email them to me at forum@firetrust.com) of the accounts setup in FoxMail, that are not loading emails. I want to see the screen that shows usernames/port addresses/server addresess etc..
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:17 am

OK, the latest logs you sent me showed you receiving and deleting the forum notification email, so that's good.

Looking at your screenshots in FoxMail, they too look fine. You have the accounts setup as IMAP, so that means when FoxMail is open, it will receive emails as soon as they arrive. I notice too you have the Bayesian activated in FoxMail, which moves emails from the INBOX to SPAM folders if it thinks they are spam, emails moved won't load in MailWasher with the way you have it setup.

First, I would install this version of MailWasher over the top of the old. http://cdn.firetrust.com/downloads/mail ... 022017.exe

Then I would change each of your accounts in MailWasher to IMAP, under Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming >> also in this screen select Advanced and choose the option to use SSL. Then each account under the IMAP tab, select for MailWasher to also check the SPAM folder.
Nobru
Student Sheep

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:01 am

Hello,
I installed the version you recommended, I disabled in Foxmail the Bayesian. I put my MWP accounts in IMAP. I put my MWP accounts in SSL. I can put my MWP accounts, and Foxmail into "POP 3" if it would be better or uninstalled Foxmail and replace it with another equivalent software, no problem for me. I can uninstalled "Foxmail and do a try, like this.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Then each account under the IMAP tab, select for MailWasher to also check the SPAM folder.
Just to clarify what I meant. For each of your accounts select the IMAP tab >> select to check the Junk and or Junk EMail folders, I'm not sure where FoxMail will be storing the messages it moved.
Nobru
Student Sheep

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 am

Hello ,
I run MWP first, no messages reach me.
I have made several tests of messaging software "Foxmail (that I had already), Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Windows Live Mail, and I have my messages, without going through MWP, (which does not find them) Your valuable advice, its not working. What should you do?
Nobru
Student Sheep

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am

What is the best configuration of MWP "POP" or "IMAP".

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”