I press Wash Mail button twice for it to work...

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Dimitris_A
It begins with a single step

I press Wash Mail button twice for it to work...

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 am

This is really unusual and strange and it's been happening for the last 2 months approximately: I select the emails I want deleted and those to be bounced back; I click Wash Mail and Mailwasher PRO and the program freezes and needs to be cancelled and restarted again. I go over the previous motions of marking emails for deletion, bouncing etc, then I click on Wash Mail and it works!

I thought maybe the next update will correct this problem... but nothing so far!

Any suggestions???
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: I press Wash Mail button twice for it to work...

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 am

Dimitris_A wrote:I select the emails I want deleted and those to be bounced back; I click Wash Mail and Mailwasher PRO and the program freezes and needs to be cancelled and restarted again.
Just curious — what is the total number of e-mails that you have been selecting at each pass?

Dimitris_A wrote:I thought maybe the next update will correct this problem... but nothing so far!
This is not a known issue. :)

ps:—
  • What are your hardware specifications?
  • What is the version of your MailWasher?
  • Have you tried a full and clean MailWasher re-install?
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: I press Wash Mail button twice for it to work...

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

WHat if you don't bounce any emails, does MailWasher then work the first time ?

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”