MailWasher Pro and Windows 10

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
bushpilotmexico
Rattled Rabbit

MailWasher Pro and Windows 10

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 am

Good morning to all, well the old computer running Win xp finally, after 8 years, started to show signs of giving up the ghost so I have been forced to buy a new computer running Windows 10. With my old computer and Outlook Express every morning when I booted up MailWasher was there to greet me. I would check the emails and decide which ones to wash away. After the washing was complete MailWasher would automatically open Outlook Express and transfer the emails I decided to keep. If I went back to MailWasher and clicked on "Check Mail" the previous emails would quickly disappear and any new ones would be added .Now with Windows 10 MailWasher is there to greet me when I boot up and yes I can wash any emails I don't want to bring into Windows Mail but after the wash nothing happens? I can click on "Mail for Windows" and this opens the program but until I ask Mail to receive nothing magically happens? And as I mentioned after Mail receives the washed emails when I go back to MailWasher the emails are still there and when I click on "Check Mail" don't disappear?
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: MailWasher Pro and Windows 10

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:34 am

bushpilotmexico wrote:Now with Windows 10 MailWasher is there to greet me when I boot up and yes I can wash any emails I don't want to bring into Windows Mail but after the wash nothing happens? I can click on "Mail for Windows" and this opens the program but until I ask Mail to receive nothing magically happens? And as I mentioned after Mail receives the washed emails when I go back to MailWasher the emails are still there and when I click on "Check Mail" don't disappear?
If the E-mail Client / Application of your choice is not getting fired-up right after MailWasher has completed its Wash Mail run, you might want to borrow inspiration from these graphic illustrations.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”