Unlike others I am having a problem with 7.11 downloading every email it can find!!

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Dave Thomas
It begins with a single step

Unlike others I am having a problem with 7.11 downloading every email it can find!!

Sat May 27, 2017 3:49 am

After a corruption of my Win7 registry on attempting to restore MW it has currently downloaded 1626 items from Gmail all dated 2013. I thought I had seen something about not downloading read emails however as I write this they would be unread on the server!!
Anybody got any suggestions?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Unlike others I am having a problem with 7.11 downloading every email it can find!!

Sat May 27, 2017 4:19 am

Dave Thomas wrote:After a corruption of my Win7 registry on attempting to restore MW it has currently downloaded 1626 items from Gmail all dated 2013. I thought I had seen something about not downloading read emails however as I write this they would be unread on the server!!
Anybody got any suggestions?

Yeah you've got a few options :
1. Check here https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/fwdandpop and you might need to reset the option "Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on". This is assuming you're using POP as the Server Type under Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming.

2. Use IMAP as the Server Type. This will load all Unread emails in your Inbox.

3. Use Recent Mode with POP, in the same screen as above if you change your username to be recent:youremail@gmail.com which loads (I think) the last 30 or so days of emails.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”