Not finding emails for all accounts at first attempt

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Shrappers
Mystified Moa

Not finding emails for all accounts at first attempt

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I have found recently that not all emails appear on my MW screen when I have a look at it and when I go from there to my email client I find a whole lot more emails turn up. I now have an initial look at the MW screen but then press the Check Mail button several times to get all of the emails waiting in my various accounts to be shown. This should not be happening as the accounts are all marked to be searched together. Why is this happening?
On another note the initial warning screen that appears to tell me I have new emails waiting have a number associated with the different accounts. I would assume that this is supposed to indicate the number of emails waiting but this is not case. They usually shown a much higher number than the one that would be correct.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Not finding emails for all accounts at first attempt

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 pm

There is a bug present where the number of new emails get misreported, it starts building up over time. We'll get that sorted soon.

For the issue of not all emails loading, try going into Settings >> Accounts >> select the Incoming tab >> if the server type is set to POP click Advanced >> remove the check mark to use PIPELINING when Checking Mail >> Save. Hopefully that kicks things back into life.
Shrappers
Mystified Moa

Re: Not finding emails for all accounts at first attempt

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:40 am

Thank you for your response and suggested solution for the 'missing', or should I say late announced, emails which appears to have resolved my problem.
I shall look forward to the resolution of the email numbers bug as and when it becomes available.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”