Download read emails in a date range

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
coolhandluke
Rattled Rabbit

Download read emails in a date range

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello,

I'm finding that when I download emails that have been read, Mailwasher Pro crashes sometimes because i think there are too many emails to download at once. I usually get an out of range error.

Is it possible to only download the read emails within a date range?

The account is IMAP. And I'm using the latest version of Mailwasher Pro.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Luke
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Download read emails in a date range

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:59 pm

There is no present way to download a date range of emails unfortunately, something we want to add soon though.

There is however an unresolved crash that can happen in the grouping feature. So if you have your emails displayed in groups, try removing that to see if it stabilises. Just right click on the column heading you are grouping by (say Received) and uncheck the Group by xxxxx option.
coolhandluke
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 am

Thank you for the quick response. I will try that.

My workaround at the moment is to only subscribe to a single folder in the IMAP list which should allow me to control how many read emails will be looked at.

Would love to see the date range as a new feature though.

Thanks,
Luke
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 am

coolhandluke wrote:I'm finding that when I download emails that have been read, Mailwasher Pro crashes sometimes because i think there are too many emails to download at once.
coolhandluke wrote:My workaround at the moment is to only subscribe to a single folder in the IMAP list which should allow me to control how many read emails will be looked at.
If your copy is configured correctly, MailWasher will handle a far higher payload than your e-mail client:—
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”