Non-HideAway traffic

gunzelguy
Student Sheep

Non-HideAway traffic

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Please help, I'm confused as to whether HideAway is working correctly, or that I am not setting it correctly despite reading the Manual and help topics.
:frown
:help
Why is there so much non-HideAway traffic showing as happening, when the only rule I have current is to direct ALL internet traffic through Sydney and encrypted?
Hideaway Traffic.jpg
Hideaway Traffic.jpg (309.22 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Non-HideAway traffic

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Can you post a sceenshot of what shows under the Traffic screen, you should be able to scroll to the non-HA traffic.
gunzelguy
Student Sheep

Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi again. When I started the computer today, HideAway appeared to be functioning normally with all internet traffic being redirected.
Within a short time however, HideAway paused on the computer and told me that I had logged on to another computer.
The attachment HideAway paused.jpg is no longer available
I do not have HideAway installed on any other computer, and was not using another computer at the time!
Once I had indicated that this was the Master and resumed HideAway, I found again that therewas as much non HideAway traffic as there was through HideAway, and this continued even though HideAway was resumed. :scratch
Below are screen shots of both the HideAway and non HideAway traffic as requested.
Non-HideAway traffic.jpg
Non-HideAway traffic.jpg (286.87 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
Non-HideAway traffic.jpg
Non-HideAway traffic.jpg (286.87 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
This is now becoming so confusing and unreliable that I am considering uninstalling HideAway! :mad:
gunzelguy
Student Sheep

Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:49 pm

HideAway paused.jpg
HideAway paused.jpg (405.58 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
HideAway traffic.jpg
HideAway traffic.jpg (290.66 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
Here are the attachments which did not appear in the response!

Ian
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:32 pm

OK great, so if HideAway is thinking it's already in use with that license and pauses, then that would certainly explain the non-HideAway traffic numbers being what they are.

You obviously didn't share the license with any one else ?

Return to “HideAway”