Messages Stay in Mailwasher After Download

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
angelah
Travelling Tuatara

Messages Stay in Mailwasher After Download

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 am

I set up two new accounts. One works fine and downloads the messages. The other is keeping the messages in Mailwasher AFTER the download.
I checked the settings and they seem exactly the same as my other accounts, so I must be missing something. Please advise. THANK YOU in advance.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Messages Stay in Mailwasher After Download

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 am

Have already answered this same query at your following topic with no response (as usual):--
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
angelah
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

As usual? You must be having a bad day and need to lash out at someone. Find a new punching bag.
Question was reposted because I could not find the post after a brief power outtage.
But since you need the pat on the back, kudos, and praise and the "THANK YOU in ADVANCE" was not good enough when I barely had to check back
and reply while I'm at work: Let me be the first to say THANK YOU for taking the time from your busy day to provide a reply. Hope your day gets better.
No need to reply, I won't be checking back.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:01 pm

angelah wrote:As usual? You must be having a bad day and need to lash out at someone. Find a new punching bag.
Yes, as usual — just to cite a few of your topics where you've failed to report back (do let me know if you want me to post some more examples of your discourtesy):—
angelah wrote:Question was reposted because I could not find the post after a brief power outtage.
. . . . . . . . or maybe — because you realized that initially you had posted in the wrong forum.

angelah wrote:But since you need the pat on the back, kudos, and praise and the "THANK YOU in ADVANCE" was not good enough when I barely had to check back
and reply while I'm at work: Let me be the first to say THANK YOU for taking the time from your busy day to provide a reply.
Your "THANK YOU in ADVANCE" means nothing to us — all that we expect is to be able to quickly alleviate folks from their problems (not limited to MWP, example — this topic, itself which is actually a Outlook mis-configuration that has got nothing to do with MWP.)

When you report back about which one of those solutions worked for you, you're doing others a favor (not us) — others, who (in future) might come across the same issue as you did (only, unlike you — most, who would probably bother to use the search function before posting an SOS.)

So well, you may keep your "THANK YOU in ADVANCE" to yourself.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
wilky1
It begins with a single step

Re: Lose main body and attachments of emails after using restore.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:47 pm

Hi, I have a problem of emails after using restore. I have inadvertently on several occasions deleted emails by rushing too quickly through them in Mailwasher and upon using the restore function I find both the body of the email and any attachments are not restored with the email. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I am using a VPN, does this make a difference?
Regards, wilky1.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”