Previewed message jumps when downloading

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
cougarjaw
Rattled Rabbit

Previewed message jumps when downloading

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 am

Previewed message jumps when downloading messages. I read a lot of email in MW and when my MW checks for new messages the Preview I was reading jumps to another message and I have to go find the one I was reading and re-search for where I left off. this just occured on one of the last updates and I keep meaning to ask about it. Has a fix been created or is this just something that is relative to me?

Hoping to find an answer.

CJ
C. J. Mayer
XanGo - Taste the Magic. Feel the Xanthones
Mangosteen NorthWest
509-484-6205
http://mangosteennw.com
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Previewed message jumps when downloading

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 pm

It's just an annoying behaviour of MailWasher, so no fix unfortunately, this is something we are addressing though in the new version which we are working on.
therealex
Mystified Moa

Re: Previewed message jumps when downloading

Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 am

Well, I guess that explains it. I'm a long time user of MWP, and this is really frustrating. I hope you guys will update soon, or at least put out a patch if it looks like it's going to be a while before the new version comes out.
I've recommended MWP to just about everyone (I'm a freelance tech), and I've gotten a few people asking me about this behavior.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”