mail isn't deleted even though flag not set

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
nsa
Mystified Moa

mail isn't deleted even though flag not set

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Using Pro 2012, I have just reinstalled (W7 32 bit), and MW has imported all my accounts from Thunderbird.
I now find that the mails are not being deleted after running Thunderbird to read them.
I have looked at the previous posts about this subject and they all say remove the tick from the 'Leave messages on server' option.
I have checked all my accounts and they all do NOT have this option ticked.
Help?
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: mail isn't deleted even though flag not set

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Since MW never deletes mail you haven't marked for deletion this isn't a MW issue.

It may be a glitch in Thunderbird that has resulted in some messages being left behind, you could go into MW and select delete the messages that Thunderbird is missing and see if that fixes the problem.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: mail isn't deleted even though flag not set

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Please check the following link to reconfirm your Thunderbird settings:-

http://forum.firetrust.com/viewtopic.ph ... 377#p71207 :thumbsup
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”