Error "No default Email application was found"

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
TazD
Rattled Rabbit

Error "No default Email application was found"

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi, I can 'check mail' no problem, but when I press "Mail Program OR Process Mail" it comes up with the message "No default application was found". I use Thunderbird 31.2.0. In Thunderbird, Options-> Advanced ->General, I have System Integration "Always check to see if Thunderbird is the default mail client on Startup" TICKED. I have Mailwasher Pro 6.1 and Windows 7. I run WIZARD and nothing shows up. Under Mailwasher Pro in General Options -> Email Accounts -> INCOMING MAIL" I have "Include this account in default mail check" ticked. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can "Check Mail" No problems. Thanks.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Error "No default Email application was found"

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 am

Check out the following post (and also the entire thread) — the example illustrated is for a different e-mail client (The Bat Professional):—
MWP 7 (ßeta) | Windows 10 LTSC (x64) | The Bat! Professional (ßeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (ßeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (ßeta) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | Internet Connection Speed (D=50 Mb/s, U=3.5 Mb/s) | .NET Framework (4.8)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”