Mail Washer 6 License Term

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
dweiss
Mystified Moa

Mail Washer 6 License Term

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Is it correct that the Mail Washer 6.5 license is a permanent license that does not require an annual fee to keep the software working and fully functional?

Thanks,

-Danny.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Mail Washer 6 License Term

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:16 pm

The quick answer is YES. But someone may correct me :devil
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

To add to Pierre's answer — that lifetime license is also available for the newer Edition, the V7. ;)
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
dweiss
Mystified Moa

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm

TrustFire wrote:To add to Pierre's answer — that lifetime license is also available for the newer Edition, the V7. ;)
With v. 7 you either have to pay yearly, or pay a significant lifetime fee. My understanding is that v. 6.5 is a one time fee that is less than a single year of v. 7. Is that incorrect?

-Danny.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:31 pm

dweiss wrote:
TrustFire wrote:To add to Pierre's answer — that lifetime license is also available for the newer Edition, the V7. ;)
With v. 7 you either have to pay yearly, or pay a significant lifetime fee. My understanding is that v. 6.5 is a one time fee that is less than a single year of v. 7. Is that incorrect?

-Danny.
You can use the following link to select (from the drop-down) whether you would like to opt for yearly or Lifetime:—
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
dweiss
Mystified Moa

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm

TrustFire wrote:
dweiss wrote:
TrustFire wrote:To add to Pierre's answer — that lifetime license is also available for the newer Edition, the V7.
-Danny.
You can use the following link to select (from the drop-down) whether you would like to opt for yearly or Lifetime:—
I understand the v7 price, what I am trying to figure out is how it compares to the 6.5 price, which I think is less than the one year cost of v7. I realize that the features are different, but if I only have to pay one time for v 6.5 versus yearly (or even the lifetime rate) for v.7, it may be all that I need.

-Danny.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:19 pm

dweiss wrote:
TrustFire wrote:
dweiss wrote:
TrustFire wrote:To add to Pierre's answer — that lifetime license is also available for the newer Edition, the V7.
-Danny.
I understand the v7 price, what I am trying to figure out is how it compares to the 6.5 price, which I think is less than the one year cost of v7. I realize that the features are different, but if I only have to pay one time for v 6.5 versus yearly (or even the lifetime rate) for v.7, it may be all that I need.

-Danny.
Oh yes, the price is up to each individual — can't make recommendations on that particular point.

If you intend to ever upgrade to the latest Windows, it would be worthwhile to find out whether the V6 continues to be compatible (not to forget — the V6 is no longer in active development.)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”