Error Connecting with SSL

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
angelah
Travelling Tuatara

Error Connecting with SSL

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:44 am

After months of MW not connecting and needing to be restarted at least 10x before checking mail properly; now MW has ceased to work.
Today's message for all my domains (.com's not free mail accounts) I get an "ERROR CONNECTING WITH SSL" message. What the heck is going on with MW? :twisted:
If it's not one thing, it's another. Paid for this service, and now it's completely useless.

Would appreciate a detailed reply on how to fix this. NOTHING was changed on the computer since it last worked fined.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Error Connecting with SSL

Mon May 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi there

Can you send me some logs. If you go Help >> Send Support Logs >> enter a brief note like 'ssl accounts not working; in the Ticket Number field enter chris >> also be sure the 'Send Using Account' option bttom left is set to one of your accounts that is working >> Send Logs.

If you reply back here once sent, so I can be sure to check for their arrival

Thanks
mia10helson
It begins with a single step

Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

angelah wrote:After months of MW not connecting and needing to be restarted at least 10x before checking mail properly; now MW has ceased to work.
Today's message for all my domains (.com's not free mail accounts) I get an "ERROR CONNECTING WITH SSL" message. What the heck is going on with MW? :twisted:
If it's not one thing, it's another. Paid for this service, and now it's completely useless.

Would appreciate a detailed reply on how to fix this. NOTHING was changed on the computer since it last worked fined.

I am also facing this same issue. I restarted MW 20X. This is a serious problem. Experts please help as we have paid for MW
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue May 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Can you advise what version MailWasher you have (Help >> About) and what email service is not working. GMail, etc...
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 am

mia10helson wrote:<snip> please help as we have paid for MW
We try to help folks, regardless of whether they paid for MailWasher, or not — as long as they ask for help . . . . . . with humility. ;)

While asking for help, it is advisable to disclose all relevant points that could help us to reproduce your issue — we have not yet perfected the art of clairvoyance (it is in beta stage.) :devil
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”