Processing e-mails

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
raysan92
Rattled Rabbit

Processing e-mails

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:46 am

When I process my e-mail and it goes to my e-mail server I have to go back to the Mailwasher program to delete the e-mails. Is there a function in the program that automatically does that after you process your e-mail. Help please
Thanks rpa
Thanks for the response. Does everybody have to do the same thing I do. Go back into the mailwasher program after downloading their e-mails into the e-mail program and delete the e-mails after they been processed?????
No one yet responded. Does any one else have this problem? All I want to know so I don't have to keep asking.
Thanks again in advance..someone please let me know
Last edited by raysan92 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
berny
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Processing e-mails

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:04 am

raysan92 wrote:When I process my e-mail and it goes to my e-mail server I have to go back to the Mailwasher program to delete the e-mails. Is there a function in the program that automatically does that after you process your e-mail. Help please
Thanks rpa
Have a look at : => tools => general options => (*) launch email application after processing
(*) you can enable or disbale this option.
Select of course the messages you want to delete before processing ...
Berny +++
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Processing e-mails

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:23 am

raysan92 wrote:When I process my e-mail and it goes to my e-mail server I have to go back to the Mailwasher program to delete the e-mails. Is there a function in the program that automatically does that after you process your e-mail. Help please
Thanks rpa
Deleting messages that you download with your e-mail program is a function of your e-mail program, not mailwasher.

Look on your server setup for something like "Leave Mail on Server" and change it to delete the messages once downloaded.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”