Resize email accounts window

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
martinlest
Travelling Tuatara

Resize email accounts window

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:10 am

When I go into Tools and choose Email Accounts (or General Options for that matter), the window that opens is too small to see all the information.. part of it is outside the popupwindow. The window doesn't seem to be resizeable (no 'drag' handles appear at the edges). In the Email Account window, can't see the Remove Account button for example, after Add Account, the rest is outside the visible window. How do I set up Mailwasher so that all the information is visible - the popup windows are too small? Using Windows 10, Mailwasher 6.

Hope someone can reply soon as I need to change some account settings, but can't access the options, which are disappearing off the edge of the pop-up window...

Thanks.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Resize email accounts window

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:31 pm

If you right click on your desktop back >> select Display Settings >> I assume the scaling is set to 150% or more ? Try reducing that temporarily to alter the settings (restart MailWasher after making change, if that doesn't work restart PC)
martinlest
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Resize email accounts window

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Right, thank you for that. That worked. I had already tried changing the screen resolution, but that didn't help. I didn't think of the scaling: I reduced it from 125% to 100%... and (after a reboot, as you suggested) I can see all the information in window now :P

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”