Display

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
JulianKaye
Rattled Rabbit

Display

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:51 am

When selecting either +, friend, or -, blacklist, on an email the screen minimises the list of emails and I need to click the + button to reopen the list. Is there a setting or way to ensure this does not happen? Thanks
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Display

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 am

JulianKaye wrote:When selecting either +, friend, or -, blacklist, on an email the screen minimises the list of emails and I need to click the + button to reopen the list. Is there a setting or way to ensure this does not happen? Thanks
When you say pushing + or -, do you mean the keyboard keys, (which are assigned to the actions of adding to Friends or Blacklist), or are you pushing the small + and - in the mail list as shown in the picture ?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (23.28 KiB) Viewed 2873 times

Those symbols are for collapsing a grouping of emails, say for example I group my emails by account, so each account is separated into these groups which I can minimise/expand. By default MailWasher groups emails by date.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”