Mailwasher pro bypassed on PC boot

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
Maroan
Rattled Rabbit

Mailwasher pro bypassed on PC boot

Sun May 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello,
When I boot my PC all my mails go directly to my mail program (I use eM client). This doesnt happen if I set my computer on sleep mode. Mailwasher works without any troubles in that case. Mailwasher has worked great before, but suddently (a couple of months ago) It doesnt work on PC start. I have tryed to reinstall the program, it helped a few days, then the whole thing failed again. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Mailwasher pro bypassed on PC boot

Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 pm

In eMClient under Menu >> Tools >> Settings >> there is two options on the right for receiving mail at startup, and again every 10 minutes which I expect you want to disable.

Cheers
Maroan
Rattled Rabbit

Thu May 23, 2019 6:33 am

Thank you for your help, that was the right answer! And sorry for the delay, I have matters and family to take care of as well! But back to the subject:
I believe the "bug" happened after an eMClient update, and I didnt thought about it, I really thought it had something to do with Mailwasher.

Now it works fine, and again, many-many thanks for your help!
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 am

No worries at all, glad it's sorted now.

Cheers

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”