New message to %1 on Process Mail

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
Mike058
Rattled Rabbit

New message to %1 on Process Mail

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:56 am

I just went to EudoraPro 4.2.2 from 4.2.0. Now when I process mail, Eudora starts a new message with %1 in the recipient field each time. It didn't happen with 4.2.0 Can I make this stop? I have version 6.1
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: New message to %1 on Process Mail

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:01 am

Give it a try on the current version of MW, not many here are running old versions.

If you are still getting that in the latest version post back and someone may have a better suggestion.

http://www.firetrust.com/download/mailwasher-pro This is a free upgrade to 6.3
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:02 am

How odd.

In MailWasher go Settings >> General Options >> beside 'Launch email application after processing' click Specify >> select to use a manual command and using the '...' button manually navigate to the location of your eudora.exe file, which would be somewhere like C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\ >> click OK >> OK >> OK.

Hopefully that works
Mike058
Rattled Rabbit

Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 am

rusticdog wrote:How odd.

In MailWasher go Settings >> General Options >> beside 'Launch email application after processing' click Specify >> select to use a manual command and using the '...' button manually navigate to the location of your eudora.exe file, which would be somewhere like C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\ >> click OK >> OK >> OK.

Hopefully that works
[James Earl Jones voice] Impressive.

That worked, thanks.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 am

Obi-Wan taught me well.

Glad it helped.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”