Specifying a mail program to open in MailWasher

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Specifying a mail program to open in MailWasher

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Have you set up your email client in MailWasher. Check my S/C for that.
General Settings.jpg
General Settings.jpg (45.6 KiB) Viewed 15474 times
If so, you must 'Process Mail" manually to download it from your ISP server.
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
Parbuster
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 am

When I Open Options its nothing like your picture !!! Under General Options I Have Application, Checking mail,Notifications,Washing mail,Performance,
updates.The only mention of Launching is in Wash Mail which says "Launch email Program after washing".
I have just changed to Thunderbird but that does not appear in Mail washer it was WLM but I dumped that and now just an envelope appears and and that does not d/load mail some error message appears instead.Now if you have an explanation please spell it out because I am OLD.I have changed my default email to Thinderbird.
ataraxy
Knowledgeable Kea

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 am

Parbuster wrote:When I Open Options its nothing like your picture !!! Under General Options I Have Application, Checking mail,Notifications,Washing mail,Performance,
updates.
That's because you're posting in the wrong forum.

Try http://forum.firetrust.com/viewforum.php?f=50 and explain what you can't do/want to do in a new topic, because it's not clear to me.
Windows 10

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”