I'm not sure.

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
dwnew
Mystified Moa

I'm not sure.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:45 am

:oops: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now! If I have a problem with MW & I've written about it here...do I just wait till someone does something or what? How will I know & how long does it usually take? I don't mean to sound snippy or crabby....I just don't know. :oops:
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: I'm not sure.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:24 am

I'd suggest not starting a second thread about your problem.

This is the original. http://forum.firetrust.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3420#p3420

Support is user to user for the most part with official firetrust folks stepping in to help out with some problems.

It being lunch time on Friday in New Zealand I'd guess the support staff is goofing off at a long lunch, second guess is stuck in a staff meeting.

I can't help with your problem beyond what I mentioned there or I'd chip in something. The cryptic errors are mentioned in the wiki but not in any detail.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: I'm not sure.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:27 pm

This is intended to be more for user to user support. I'm the only Firetrust staff member who frequents the forums, other than that you can use the regular support channels.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”