I'd like to let members know about a set of utilities I wrote for use with Mailwasher which were previously publicised on the former CastleCops forum. I actually wrote these over five years ago (I have been a MW user since day one) and they are still available from the website in my signature. Although Mailwasher is a fine piece of software, there were a few functions it didnt have. Being an amateur softie myself, I wrote these as standalone utilities, which I eventually bundled into one package. As a quick summary, these utilities offer;
- - Blacklist/Whitelist file addition - Allows two blacklist/whitelist files to be merged
- Blacklist/Whitelist file compare - Compare blacklists/whitelists in different files
- Blacklist to Filter converter - Convert your blacklist file into one or more filters
- Trash Searcher - Allows you to search your trash to check for any messages that may have been deleted by accident
- Trash Decoder - Decodes your trash file back into plain text
- Blacklist Domain Wildcarder - Allows replacement of commonly occurring blacklisted domains with a wildcarded domain
p.s. There are some other software tools on my site (which are nothing to do with MW), that one or two of you may find useful.