Sorry about the delay in posting here however we thought we'd have this issue resolved by now.... the issues does appear to be a certificate issue, this from the developer:
Problem fully confirmed.
* Problem confirmed only for Windows 11. (EDIT: EFFECTS ALL WINDOWS VERSIONS)
* Problem occurs only with the latest Chilkat library.
* “Database corrupted” - it does not mean at all that there are problems with the database, this is simply an interpretation by MailWasher UI of error description.
To all that are not already aware, please checkout the below....
Very sorry about the problems Mailwasher Pro is currently having, (all mail checks fail, corrupt database messages etc) our developer is looking into what is happening now, unfortunately the problem occurred on Sunday afternoon when no-one was available to look into what was happening, was entirely unexpected, and we're not even sure how its possible as yet.....!
We hope to have it resolved soon.
In the meantime, options are to either not use MW for the meantime, OR, use an older version as below.
If you wish to to do this:
* please uninstall your current MWPro,
* cancel the question asking why you are uninstalling
* click YES when asked if you wish to save your user data,
* install this version:
http://cdn.firetrust.com/downloads/mail ... _12_25.exe
* Cancel the update wizard if it tells you new versions are available.
And it should work fine, (please note however that unless you are using an App Password for Yahoo accounts, these may not work in this version).