Mail from ebay won't process to MailWasher Pro

Troubleshooting and help for Benign.
Meteore
Rattled Rabbit

Mail from ebay won't process to MailWasher Pro

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 am

All the e-mail I get from ebay is doing something to clog up the downloading of mail to my Windows e-mail account.
Every time a message from ebay comes (and this only happens when there is a message from ebay) and I process mail in MailWasher Pro 6.3, the download to webmail freezes for all the messages (not only those from e-bay). So, I have to repeat and repeat this process, until I can get all the mail the download (if I'm lucky, as sometimes I end up loosing stuff that disappears). And sometimes in my "inbox", I end get a blank e-mail message from ebay; or as I said, I loose messages (and not only ones from ebay); and then if I wait long enough and then try it again enough times, the messages finally get downloaded.

I get the following rejection messages:
1) Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD
2) The server released the connection. There is a problem with either the server or the network, or else the idle time was too long. Account: 'pop.XX-net.XXXX, Server: 'pop.XX.XX.em-net.XX.XX.b9', Protocal: POP3, Port: 110, SSL: none, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I am hoping I can solve this frustrating problem by configuring the proper setting in MailWasher Pro or Benign, which I believe is having a problem with ebay mail protocol that comes with attachments or in an HTML format that is being rejected.
I have read the FAQs but can't seem to find a solution or way to configure the applications. I am wondering if anyone can help. (Also posting this in the MailWasher Forum, as could be MailWasher issue or Windows issue.)

Thanks

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help”