coming soon?

Troubleshooting and help for Encrypt
siehorst
Student Sheep

coming soon?

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi,
for a very very long time I'm looking at the 'Encrypt' site as I'm (and I argue not only me) very interested in a software like Encrypt.
But I have to admit, that I'm feeling a bit to be laughed at alway getting the heading 'coming soon'.
So, what is the definition of 'soon'?
I suggest to change the heading like 'coming sometime. We are still in development and don't know, when there will be a release'
horst
Peter
Active Albatross

Re: coming soon?

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 am

Hi siehorst:

I, too, have been waiting for "soon" for quite a long time -- over a year now. :snore

However, let hope spring eternal. I "recently" (a couple of months ago, I think) got a notification that the new Mailwasher is going "soon" into beta. I have downloaded it, and it works well, so I am hoping that it will "very soon" be out into production, and the programmer(s) will be able to turn their attention to tne new Encrypt.

Soon, I hope!! :roll:
Cheers,

Peter
BackuPs
Mystified Moa

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 am

Me too, looking a long time for encrypt to come. But it still says coming soon !!! Maybe in a other galaxy?
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the link:

It's not all about geocoding...
Peter
Active Albatross

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:57 am

Hi Encryptonites:

Here I am, back again, for my annual check-in to find out about the status of the planned revision of Encrypt.

Now that the new version of MW Pro has been released for some time now, I wonder if "coming soon" has moved Encrypt up the list a bit? :scratch

I am all ready to go beta-testing ...
Cheers,

Peter
siehorst
Student Sheep

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 am

Peter wrote:...I am all ready to go beta-testing ...
I'm all ready to buy - if it's running :lol: !
horst
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Looks like we'll be ready to release a public beta sometime this week. Yes it's been a loooong time coming - dropped the ball a bit with the MailWasher rewrite taking so long.
Peter
Active Albatross

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Looks like we'll be ready to release a public beta sometime this week. Yes it's been a loooong time coming - dropped the ball a bit with the MailWasher rewrite taking so long.
Great News! :thumbsup

Will we be notified via the forum here? Or by email? Or how?

Thanks Nick.
Cheers,

Peter
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

We'll notify via the forum and email. You can sign up for email here: http://www.firetrust.com/en/products/en ... encryption

Plus that page gives a bit of an overview of it. It won't be feature complete but does do all the necessary stuff at this point.
siehorst
Student Sheep

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Looks like we'll be ready to release a public beta sometime this week.
Otherweise I'm comming to take your cheese away - I'm hungry! :lol: !
horst
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi everyone, sorry we haven't been able to deliver the software this week. We had a massive earthquake on Tuesday which wrecked the central city and our office. We're fortunate to have found some new premises which we setup this week and we'll be operational again on Monday so we'll endeavour to catch up!

Cheers
Nick
siehorst
Student Sheep

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 am

Nick,
I haven't realized till now:
Firetrust Limited
P.O. Box 4620
Christchurch 8140
New Zealand
So, don't bother. The most important is, that you and the others are still safe - and your data still available. I am sure, that all of us are with you, as far as we can from 'down upper'.

horst
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks, we're all ok. I posted this in the general forum

Re: Another earthquake.

Postby nick.bolton » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Hi all, thank you so much for expressing your concerns and best wishes to everyone at Firetrust and people in Christchurch. We really appreciate your support.

Fortunately all the Firetrust staff and families are safe and well. Most of us were without power and water for a few days but it's started to come back now. Given how quickly they locked the central city down last time we had an earthquake, I went back, talked by way through the army cordon and grabbed as many of our computers and essential things as I could from the office. They locked it down really tight the next day. But we have a new temporary office which is all ready to go for Monday above a car and audio security shop http://www.protectauto.co.nz/contact_us.php so we should be back to normal next week. Well, as Chris mentioned, understandibly some of us might be distracted as we try to get things at home all back to normal.

Our office was only the 3rd floor up in our building and what a shake it was, and it all happened so fast. On one side of the office a building next to us collapsed and on another side, another building slumped in the middle and went on a lean. Lucky our building stayed up, but there's lots of cracks all over it, so I don't think it's going to be around for long. I can't see too many people wanting to work in high rises after that one. Everyone was pretty stunned outside, then everyone jumped on their phones to contact loved ones and jammed up the networks. Then there was car gridlock as everyone rushed home. I saw the collapsed CTV building on the way home as its on the opposite side of a small park from us and just knew there had to be many casualties. I was thankful my family and home was all ok.

The central city is completely wrecked and they're talking about buldozing 1/4 of it, so many businesses will fail and people will lose their jobs. I can't see anyone being able to enter it for months until they remove all bodies and unstable buildings. I went out on a work party yesterday to shovel silt and sand from people's properties, some of it is a foot high in the streets. They could start a new beach somewhere, there's so much of it. Someone mentioned 150,00 m3

Anyway, thanks again for all your kind comments and support. We'll endeavour to get back on track as quickly as we can.

Cheers
Nick

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help”