Are these in the new version (under construction)?

Suggestions for Encrypt
Peter
Active Albatross

Are these in the new version (under construction)?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello Encryptonites:

As you have not yet produced the newest version of Encrypt, may I make a couple of suggestions, based on my experiments with the old version.

1. email program: I use Pegasus as my email client. :D Although most programs can find it and open it when it is called up with a mailto: kind of invocation, there are some that are so aimed towards MS products that they cannot find Pegasus. Somehow, Encrypt does not find Pegasus, when I use the email program drop-down box.

Can Encrypt not have an options module, which would allow me to draw a path to the Pegasus exe file, so that it will know how to get there and open it up?

2. Message and file(s): Is it possible to have a message and attached file(s) go out in the same envelope? It seem now that I can encrypt and send only an email message or a file. And can I not send more than one file at a time?

Thanks for any help.
Cheers,

Peter
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Are these in the new version (under construction)?

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 am

With the new version it will instead run in lower layer, so it be able to encrypt the emails no matter what email program you are using. The whole idea with the new vesion was to get it as seamless as possible

As I understand it too, as it will be running in this manner it will also encrypt the full email, attachments included.
Peter
Active Albatross

Re: Are these in the new version (under construction)?

Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Sounds impressive! :thumbsup

I hope that the overloaded programmers can get to this soon. :toetap
Cheers,

Peter

Return to “Suggestions”