Stylish

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Stylish

Postby TrustFire Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Pierre wrote:TF, a new day makes a difference! I have the Firetrust Support Forum back up in its former self using Stylus. :thumbsup Had to start the update from fresh. It was a bit of try this and that. If I notice any bugs I will try to sort them out and/or let you know.

Good to know, Pierre — I noticed that the rules can even be copied (one-by-one — in Edit mode) from Stylish into Stylus (it makes the required adjustment/s.) :thumbsup
MWP 7 disabled from the cloud (ßeta) | Windows 8.1 Pro (x64) | The Bat! Professional (ßeta) | Windows Firewall Control (WFC) | NOD32 EAV (ßeta) | Intel® HD Graphics 3000 | Internet Connection Speed (D=50 Mb/s U=3.5 Mb/s) | .NET Framework (4.7.1)
Pierre
Prudent Pukeko

Re: Stylish

Postby Pierre Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Yes. Also updated the laptop and that took about 2 minutes as the procedure was still lodged in my memory. It seems Stylish is also available for Chrome but I think the files would not be the same. Chrome has its own language.

Anyhow it is working like a charm. Thanks for your help. :bow :bow :bow :bow
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester.

Return to “General Site”