Couple of Blacklist Filters

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
garryjsmith
Rattled Rabbit

Couple of Blacklist Filters

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi Good People,

Sorry if this has been listed before somewhere but I have discovered, so far, two predominant e-mail sender domains that seem to send a large volume of the mail I receive each day.

One ends in .science and the other ends in .work

In other words:
(1) some-sort-of-email-address@some-fictional-part-domain.science or
(2) some-sort-of-email-address@some-fictional-part-domain.work

Therefore a adding the settings of *@*.science and *@*.work to the Blacklist filters and set to Auto delete blacklisted emails will automatically remove these insidious waste of our time and effort in sorting through them.

I have been testing these setting for about a month and not one valuable e-mail has been filtered out using this method.

No doubt there are many others but these two are, for me, the heavy hitters.

Regards

Garry J. Smith
Garry J. Smith
Graphics Tinkerer
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Couple of Blacklist Filters

Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 am

Unfortunately, you have posted at the wrong forum. I don't think you will find any response in this section. :no

You may want to re-post at either of the following forums as per your flavor of MWP:–
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
garryjsmith
Rattled Rabbit

Re: Couple of Blacklist Filters

Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 am

Sorry Mate - thanks for the heads up on where to put it - have done so - feel free to purge this thread.

Thanks again.

Garry
Garry J. Smith
Graphics Tinkerer

Return to “General Site”