[Bugs + Suggestions]: "The NEW Board Upgrade"

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: [Bugs + Suggestions]: "The NEW Board Upgrade"

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:45 am

Pierre wrote:I don't know. All I found it was a flame yesterday but today It had changed to that stupid block. I was going to send RD a PM but it is the weekend - I will send him one at 23:00 tomorrow night which 24 hours from right now. RD is 2 hours ahead of me. I am just about to hit the sack (23:01 here now. :snore :snore :snore :snore :snore
Well make sure you gas up your chainsaw :snore before you rack out cause it looks as if your gonna need it! :facepalm :devil :devil
Stealth is the Best Weapon.
15" MacBook Pro, OS X 10.14.6, 16GB RAM, Parallels install went kaput so no Windows version, Mozilla Thunderbird. All T'bird accnts: POP3. iPhone Mail Accounts IMAP. Unsubscrbd DNSBL.
And I'm: Just Another βeta-Tester.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:57 am

QuietOne wrote:While I grant you it's been a week or two since I checked in but what happened to the Flame Logo???? :scratch :scratch

This thing (see SC) is :bs :gag :yuck :facepalm :thumbsdown :thumbsdown
FlameGone.jpg
FlameGone.jpg (42.94 KiB) Viewed 9095 times
Pierre wrote:I don't know. All I found it was a flame yesterday but today It had changed to that stupid block. I was going to send RD a PM but it is the weekend - I will send him one at 23:00 tomorrow night which 24 hours from right now. RD is 2 hours ahead of me. I am just about to hit the sack (23:01 here now. :snore :snore :snore :snore :snore
Yep, would like to have the previous flame logo back — the new one sucks. :thumbsdown
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:38 am

TrustFire wrote:Yep, would like to have the previous flame logo back — the new one sucks. :thumbsdown
Well, glad you made it back. It's been rather dry around these parts since you disappeared.

Ummm, as per the old saying: Have you been forced to come back to work to rest????? :scratch :scratch :devil :devil :devil
15" MacBook Pro, OS X 10.14.6, 16GB RAM, Parallels install went kaput so no Windows version, Mozilla Thunderbird. All T'bird accnts: POP3. iPhone Mail Accounts IMAP. Unsubscrbd DNSBL.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Yeap, will get the flame back this week. It defaulted back to the cube after a forum update on Friday night
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:17 pm

QuietOne wrote:
TrustFire wrote:Yep, would like to have the previous flame logo back — the new one sucks. :thumbsdown
Well, glad you made it back. It's been rather dry around these parts since you disappeared.

Ummm, as per the old saying: Have you been forced to come back to work to rest????? :scratch :scratch :devil :devil :devil
Just back after a 15-day photo-shoot. ;)
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:28 pm

TrustFire wrote:
QuietOne wrote:

Just back after a 15-day photo-shoot. ;)
But you didn't answer the question ... Did you have to come back to work (i.e. the forum) to rest????? :scratch :scratch :devil :devil :devil
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:31 pm

rusticdog wrote:Yeap, will get the flame back this week. It defaulted back to the cube after a forum update on Friday night
Sounds to me like the update routine needs a mod ...

:idea: Add a step for the Flame Logo Replacement into the update so it replaces itself (the Cube) every time you update the forum. :idea: :thumbsup :thumbsup :devil
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Changes At The Posting Tools (Normal Button):—
  • Restored the Separator and Dropmarker (which went missing after the new forum update.)
  • Performed some code optimization.
Uploaded updated codes to the server. :thumbsup

Posting_Tools__(BEFORE).png
Right click (the above screenshot) >>----> hold down *Ctrl* key >>----> click *View Image* for the BIGGER picture.
Posting_Tools__(BEFORE).png (11.3 KiB) Viewed 9068 times
Posting_Tools__(AFTER).png
Right click (the above screenshot) >>----> hold down *Ctrl* key >>----> click *View Image* for the BIGGER picture.
Posting_Tools__(AFTER).png (16.41 KiB) Viewed 9068 times
[/center]
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:39 am

TrustFire wrote:Changes At The Posting Tools (Normal Button):—
  • Restored the Separator and Dropmarker (which went missing after the new forum update.)
  • Performed some code optimization.
Posting_Tools__(BEFORE).png
Posting_Tools__(AFTER).png
Thanks as usual TF. :bow :thumbsup :thumbsup :devil

Works as advertised, as usual. :roll: :devil :devil
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Changes at The Member List Section:—
  • Removed zebra-stripes, turning glaring white background into the pleasing Pista green background.
  • Introduced animation for a more pleasurable scrolling experience.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 pm

TrustFire wrote:Changes at The Member List Section:—
  • Removed zebra-stripes, turning glaring white background into the pleasing Pista green background.
  • Introduced animation for a more pleasurable scrolling experience.
Very nice and easier on the eyes. :bow :thumbsup
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Just encountered a bug.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 pm

TrustFire wrote:Just encountered a bug.
It was fine when I last logged in about an hour ago. :crazy

EDIT (no time taken) : After I replied it was back to normal. Will see what happens this time.

Edit 2 @ 17:08 13 Sep : It was gone again after I had logged out and in again. May give you a clue. I have a monitor problem so may have to use a TV set to narrow it down to the monitor or the PC. I will install FF on my laptop tomorrow. :thumbsdown
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Yep, the occurrence is too random to be reproduced — but, here it is . . . . . again (this time, on this very page.)
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:25 am

Yep, I see it too. :thumbsup :thumbsup Scrolling Capture on the fritz for some reason :scratch so ...
PageTop.jpg
PageTop.jpg (43.1 KiB) Viewed 8963 times
PageBottom.jpg
PageBottom.jpg (120.66 KiB) Viewed 8963 times

Return to “General Site”