Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 pm
TF, a new day makes a difference! I have the Firetrust Support Forum back up in its former self using Stylus.
Had to start the update from fresh. It was a bit of try this and that. If I notice any bugs I will try to sort them out and/or let you know.
Good to know, Pierre
— I noticed that the rules can even be copied (one-by-one — in Edit mode) from Stylish into Stylus (it makes the required adjustment/s.)
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:47 pm
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:00 am
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:40 pm
I will send you the files first. Once you have them you will have to load them into Stylus. It is very similar to Stylish - just open Stylus go to Manage and then enter the 2 files and make sure you 'Save' each one. If you run into trouble I can send you some screenshots.
I could only find one link and from memory the other link just vanished. I will include the link as well. Trustfire was the person who put all the work into the original Stylish setup.
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:22 am
The latest Stylus is 1.4.20
- * Various fixes for narrow (mobile) UI
* "Preserve new lines" option is added to beautifier in the editor
* Buttons to restore/clone/move a section in the standard style editor
* UserCSS style URLs can have ? after .user.css like dropbox URLs
* UserCSS preprocessor LESS updated to 3.8.1
* UserCSS site is now optional in @author
* UserCSS will no longer overwrite existing styles when saving a new one
* UserCSS now properly sets placeholder for empty `@name`
* Fixes to a few issues with the "applies to" editor inputs.
* Highlight edited style on history back (Firefox).
* Add live reload message when unavailable.
* Supress stylelint warning for Stylus language `@css` block.
* Add "Translate" link to manager.
* Apply style to more iframes (Firefox).
* Display #RGBA swatches in the editor correctly even in old browsers.
* Show update all button on individual check too.
* Fix CSSLint issue with <text-decoration-color>.
* Fix a rare issue with colorpicker positioning.