The "NEW" Mailwasher Pro?

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
mechler
Student Sheep

The "NEW" Mailwasher Pro?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm

So on many of the forum responses it is indicated that the "New" MW Pro is "weeks away". Many of those responses are "months" old. How are we doing with coming up with the "New" MW Pro? New features like "Recycle Bin Search" would be really nice!
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: The "NEW" Mailwasher Pro?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm

That is really a MailWasher question, a few forums down the page...

Were the "Weeks away" posts from a firetrust employee or a visitor?

If it was an official post was it talking about the finished product or a preview version?

If you visit the MailWasher forum you might note that they are still seeking beta testers.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
Radioddoc
Mystified Moa

Re: The "NEW" Mailwasher Pro?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Actually, as far as I can recall, it was mooted - by an "official spokesman" [recently promoted from an "Informed Source"] that it would be available in the first weeks of November - and that the c0$t would likely to be $10 in some UNSPECIFIED currency.

I'd opt for my "home" currency" of HK$10 - but I don't think they had that in mind when $10 upgrade fee was mentioned :no

Mind you - I guess that I'd settle for NZ$10 fee :lol: - 'cos that was the currency I paid for the first version 7 years ago in the land of the long white cloud. [NZ for the unitiated]. :thumbsup

Return to “General Site”