Account Name and E-mail address

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Account Name and E-mail address

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 pm

What program are you having issue with? If it is MW version 5-6 or 2010 there are dedicated forums for that, if you are talking about your account settings for the forum...

It looks like you set the account name up already to "Frampton Rocks" so I'm not sure what problem you are having there. If you don't put your e-mail address in the forums you won't get the e-mail messages the forum sends you, some of which you must have to activate your account or to be contacted by the forum administrators.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Please advise which version of MailWasher program you are running. I can then direct you to the correct forum to post your question.

This forum section refers to website problems only.
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am

Ah, a MW version 6 question, that needs to be asked here: http://forum.firetrust.com/viewforum.php?f=13

The "Frampton" portion of my answer was if you were asking about the forum account settings.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
veerji
It begins with a single step

Nice

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I've posted this message 'cause I'm having trouble understanding something, when I come to type in Account Name what exactly should I put down, for instance:
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 am

The general preference is to type one's <first> and <last> name - it anyways does not impact the working of MWP.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 am

I have several accounts so I use the ISP, then an account identifier:

Cox Stan
Cox Bugzilla
WH Stan
WH Suse
Gmail Stan
SKP Stan
SKP Forum
--

Return to “General Site”