A list of spam mail how to turn into blacklist at one go?

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
samh54
Rattled Rabbit

A list of spam mail how to turn into blacklist at one go?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:52 am

hello,
I need some help with the following:
If I get say 10 email mark as spam,I am having to click each of them one at a time
as blacklist.
Is there a way I can just click once and turn all as blacklist?

I donot know how to do that.

thanks
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: A list of spam mail how to turn into blacklist at one go?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 am

Hi there

Yes there are a few ways.
If you hold down CTRL when you click through messages, it will select each of those messages into a group, then right click over the highlighted group of emails and select your desired action (Add to Blacklist for example)

If you hold down SHIFT, when you click on another message it will select all messages between the one currently highlighted, and the one you clicked. Then as above, right click over the highlighted group to select your action.

Lastly, under Settings >> Display >> Inbox >> you can select to show the Blacklist column, also using the Column Order buttons you can place it in your desired location.
Back in the main MailWasher screen, you can click on the Blacklist column for a message, this will add it to the blacklist, mark it for delete and set the email to be trained as a spam message.
This also works using the above methods to select many messages, CTRL and SHIFT, so having a group of messages highlighted you can then left click the Blacklist column to action all selected emails.

Hope this helps
samh54
Rattled Rabbit

Re: A list of spam mail how to turn into blacklist at one go?

Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:14 pm

thanks,for your input,that was very helpful!!

Return to “General Tech. Help”