"actioned" item?

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
Brian66
Mystified Moa

"actioned" item?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 am

I see a little dot by an e-mail. I mouse-over it and it says the item is "actioned." It won't download to my mail client. I don't recall doing anything special.

What does it mean, "actioned," and what do I do about it in order to get it to download?

Thanks
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: "actioned" item?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

You didn't give us a clue what program you are running... If it is one of the MW programs they each (v6 and 2011) have a dedicated forum.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
thomosgee1
It begins with a single step

Re: "actioned" item?

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 pm

The best way to move filters across is to open up both programs and do a copy/paste from v6 to 2011, there is a filter importer program mentioned in the 2011 forum that a user contributed and you can always open up two text editors and do a copy/paste between them and then edit the data to be in the 2011 xml format, not too hard if you use something like notepad++ and understand basic xml. There are minor differences in the regex engines that you will have to watch for and edit your regex if one pops up as a problem.
We offer up to date spanishprograms.com exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass spanishprograms - free spanish lessons for kids exam and complete your ccent course loecsen you should also find.

Return to “General Tech. Help”