Change Default Data Location

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
Rincewindwiz
Mystified Moa

Change Default Data Location

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:13 am

Hi
I am quite keen to change the default location for my mailwasher files to a different drive along with my mail files
I found a post referring to 1.0.6 and a file called redirect.dat but
1. I have no redirect.dat file
2. When I created one (on the off chance!) and moved the mailwasher files, redirect.dat was ignored

So, please, how do I move myu default files from c:\Documents and settings\....\Mailwasher\
to
D:\Mail\Mailwasher\
TFAI
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Change Default Data Location

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 am

There are two MW questions forums here, one for the old v6 and one for the new 2012 and since the answer depends on which version you are using you need to ask in the correct forum so we know which answer you need.
General Tech. Help
Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Change Default Data Location

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “General Tech. Help”