Cannot Access my POP3 Email Server

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
Didz
Mystified Moa

Cannot Access my POP3 Email Server

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 am

Since updating to the latest version of Mailwasher I have been unable to access the POP3 server of my main default email account, either from Mailwasher or directly from Outlook 2002. It keeps asking me for my email password but won't accept it when its offerred.

My business email account which uses the same server and the same password also failed, but accepted my password and is now working normally again. I've tried rebooting and changing my email account password in the change account settings of outlook but nothing seems to work.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Cannot Access my POP3 Email Server

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am

You've posted in the wrong forum. You may also want to post with more details on the system on which you're facing the issue at either of the following forums as per your flavor of MWP:-

The New MailWasher Pro 2011 / 12

Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “General Tech. Help”