Can't download emails to mail client from MailWasher Pro

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
Surfwriter
Mystified Moa

Can't download emails to mail client from MailWasher Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 pm

OS - WXPpro
MWP version: 2012 1.8.0

Issue: Due to a hacked Facebook account I've changed all of my passwords and made them all much more robust.

I use Fastmail.net as my mail service and Mozilla Thunderbird as my mail client and used the same new password for both Fastmail and Thunderbird.

The new mail shows up in MailWasher and when I hit the Wash button Thunderbird opens just fine. The problem is when I attempt to download the new mail. Nothing happens and it just stays in MailWasher. On the other hand, I can send mail from Thunderbird without a hitch.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Can't download emails to mail client from MailWasher Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

You've posted in the wrong forum. Most members do not browse, here - you may possibly not find responses unless you post at the following forum:-

The New MailWasher Pro 2011 / 12
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
Surfwriter
Mystified Moa

Re: Can't download emails to mail client from MailWasher Pro

Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:34 pm

TrustFire wrote:You've posted in the wrong forum. Most members do not browse, here - you may possibly not find responses unless you post at the following forum:-

The New MailWasher Pro 2011 / 12
Many thanks. I've done that now.

Return to “General Tech. Help”