spam still getting through to yahoo

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
Jaybird
It begins with a single step

spam still getting through to yahoo

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm a new user and purchased this because of the large amount of spam I'm receiving in Yahoo. It is going to my spam folder - I just don't want it there. Why isn't mailwasher preventing the spam from getting through to Yahoo?
joeam
It begins with a single step

Re: spam still getting through to yahoo

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 am

Jaybird,
I just started using this program yesterday. Today I have 2 messages in my Yahoo Spam folder. They are not in MAilWasher. They seemed to have by passed MailWasher. It looks like MailWasher only recognizes email that come into the IN box. It looks like you are having the same problem. I was hoping you found the solution or that someone will reply and help us out. The main reason I started using MailWasher was to catch emails before the get into my spam folder.

Thanks,
Joe
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: spam still getting through to yahoo

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Unfortunately, you've both posted in the wrong forum. I don't think you'll find responses in this section. :no

You may want to post at either of the following forums as per your flavor of MWP:-
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “General Tech. Help”