Filetring emails - vers 5.2

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
jgilb
Rattled Rabbit

Filetring emails - vers 5.2

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:29 pm

I've had version 5.2 in my computer for almost 10 years but never used it. My first experiences with this software were very disappointing. So much that I stopped using it completely. Most recently I've downloaded the demo version of the last version 7 to give it another try hoping that it would have been notably improved. But to my great regret I'm still encountering the same identical problems as I did ten years ago. For instance can anyone tell me why when I wash the mail I find most of my friendly emails in the delete folder of my Outlook Express. BTW I'm still on Windows XP.
JG
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Filetring emails - vers 5.2

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Unfortunately, you have posted at the wrong forum. I don't think you will find any response in this section. :no

You may want to re-post at either of the following forums as per your flavor of MWP:--
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “General Tech. Help”