Mailwasher pro 7.9 does not find my incredimail program

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
emeylan
Rattled Rabbit

Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:19 am

Earlier version did work well, as soon I washed my mail, incredimail loaded automatically and I could retrieve my mail. Since I updated to version 7.9, WasherPro does not find my incredimail program. I have to load incredimail separately in order to receive my mail ?
I cannot find a setting to change this ??
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Mailwasher pro 7.9 does not find my incredimail program

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Under Settings >> General >> Washing Mail >> is IncrediMail set here as your email program ? also is the option 'Launch email program after Washing' checked ?
emeylan
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 am

rusticdog wrote:Under Settings >> General >> Washing Mail >> is IncrediMail set here as your email program ? also is the option 'Launch email program after Washing' checked ?
Yes, Mailwasher found incredimail in my PC and I choose it. Yes, the option 'Launch email program after Washing' is checked. But it does not find incredimail.
I can press on the mailwasher incredimail button, but nothing happen. I have to get out of mailwasher and load incredimail manually everytime.
thanks,
emile
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:36 am

Have never used IncrediMail — therefore, everything that is posted beyond this line is just guesstimate. :P

If your copy of IncrediMail is 64-bit you could try copying the following line into the field highlighted (at the figure below):—
  • Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\IncMail.exe"
If your copy of IncrediMail is 32-bit you could try copying the following line instead:—
  • Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\IncMail.exe"
If neither of the above works, you could click the Browse button (illustrated below) to navigate manually to the IncMail.exe residing (God only knows where) within your IncrediMail directory. :devil
IncrediMail_Application.jpg
IncrediMail_Application.jpg (56.77 KiB) Viewed 11568 times
[/center]
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
emeylan
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 am

Thank you, I finally found the problem. Thanks to Jeremy from Firetrust Support.
My PC was loading already Incredimail when I reboot. For some reason Mailwasher pro 7.9 does not like it.
I took out incredimail from automatic boot and now everything is working.
Kind of strange, because I use incredimail and mailwasherpro for at least five years and my pc always started incredimail and I never had this problem.
I guess it has to do with the sequence Windows 7 does load programs.
Thank you very much for your help. Problem solved ! :thumbsup

Return to “General Tech. Help”