problem with windows live mail

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
sloppy33
Active Albatross

problem with windows live mail

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Getting in a muddle here, for years I ran firetrust MW alongside WLM, but for some reason first off MW couldn't connect to Sky server or wash mail to WLM. On trying to correct this I found that Microsoft may have cut WLM adrift and this could be the problem. I downloaded a new email prog...eM client just because the reviews said it was easy to set up and it looked a little like WLM. Someone was telling porkies because I am finding it impossible to set up, it refuses to go collect any mail and doesn't have anything at all to do with MW. Who would you recommend I use as I don't want to lose MW Pro but although it fetches the mail there is nowhere I can send it to.
Probably something simple but as a novice I cannot see it. Help would be appreciated.
Best regards to the team
Susan. :?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: problem with windows live mail

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:30 am

Hi Susan

ThunderBird possibly.
WLM is still usable though you're right, it's not being updated any more, I suspect the issues with that and the Sky account were/are some kind of temp glitch.

Return to “General Tech. Help”