Firetrust re newing web site broken- can't pay for renewa

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
zalman
It begins with a single step

Firetrust re newing web site broken- can't pay for renewa

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:10 am

INPOSSIBLE TO RENEW - I PUT IN MY E MAIL ADDRESS THATS NOT A PROBLEM , IT MY FIRST AND LAST NAME - THIS STUPID WEB SITE CONSTANTLY SENDS THIS POPUP SCREEN THAT READS ( SORRY NO SPACES ALLOWED AFTER FIRST AND LAST NAME - WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR DARN CRAZY WEB SITE ? HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I SIGN IN ?????????
I TRIED EVERYTHING AND THEN TRIED PAYPAL NOTHING ALLOWS ME TO PAY .
chucky00@comcast.net

:facepalm
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Firetrust re newing web site broken- can't pay for renewa

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Well you are going to need MW to work soon, you posted your e-mail address in the open forum and spammers will be by to collect it soon. you'd best go back and edit it to something like "me at isp dot com" to prevent that.

Can't help with the website but if you e-mail "support at firetrust dot com" with a note about your problem they should be able to fix it up.

Be nice, the support folks didn't cause the problem and probably can't directly fix it but they will work to see it fixed.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Return to “General Tech. Help”