Not displaying e-mail

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
skiellach
Rattled Rabbit

Not displaying e-mail

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 am

After successfully using MailWasher Pro for quite some time, I found that it didn't download my e-mail today. It stated that there were "x" number of e-mails, but would not show them. It also noted that it had been more than four hours since last checked. If I download directly from my e-mail application, I get the e-mails without a problem. Any help is great appreciated. :no
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Not displaying e-mail

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 am

If you ask in the forum for your version (v6 or 2011) of MW you should get an answer, this forum is for
General Tech. Help
Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
sarahdgh
It begins with a single step

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Can anyone help please? I use Mailwasher for my emails which then normally download to my Outlook Express Inbox. However, for the past week they don't! The mails show up on the Mailwasher preview pane and I can view them without problem but when I download them the Inbox pane on the left hand side of the page shows the number of emails coming in (i.e. the numbers in brackets next to the Inbox move but have remained stuck on 22 despite at least a hundred mail comng in during the past week)) but then doesn't actually show them on the right hand pane. Where are they disappearing to? Outlook Express is behaving normally in that I can write emails and send them without problem and they are stored in the Sent section so that I can see them there.
I tried System Restore and reset to the date before this happened but nothing has changed.
Incidentally the RH preview pane in OE Inbox is listing and showing emails dating from last November and before and also just two sent to me recently.
What is going on???????!
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 pm

This forum is for general help only. Please post in correct forum - MW 2011 or MW 6.5.
If you ask in the forum for your version (v6 or 2011) of MW you should get an answer, this forum is for General Help only.
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
Mishima01
It begins with a single step

Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:05 am

I see a little dot by an e-mail. I mouse-over it and it says the item is "actioned." It won't download to my mail client. I don't recall doing anything special.

What does it mean, "actioned," and what do I do about it in order to get it to download?
thanks
We offer guaranteed success for security+ questions exam with help network+ certification of latest Northwestern University certification and practice questions and the exams of sterling ccie security www.mcdaniel.edu

Return to “General Tech. Help”