old user

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
kestrel
It begins with a single step

old user

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

I am a registered user of Mailwasher Pro and just installed Mailwasher Pro 2011. Will my previous registration number work on this new program or do I have to buy it again?
If so where do I find this number? I have a 7 digit number and a 6 letter/digit password I was given originally. None of these fit the registration number used with the 2011 upgrade.
Please respond to wjstz3 @ gmail. com (delete spaces)
Thanks
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: old user

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

MW 2011 is a completely new program, you'll need to register it (annual or lifetime) and pay the reduced price offered to registered users of v6 or earlier.

Sorry about the lack of an e-mail response but it isn't going to happen from me, no way I want to give you my e-mail address in response to a forum post. If you want an e-mail response then you should use the e-mail support system and not the forum.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Return to “General Tech. Help”