What a bargain....

General discussion about anything you like. Except Religion, US Politics and Midget discrimination.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

What a bargain....

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:52 pm

What is this business all about?

The FindFreeStuffOnline guide is a small booklet in pdf format which explains how and where to find all sorts of free things online i.e. Music, Movies, Games, You name it.

What will the auction winner recieve?

Complete ownership of:
Domain name FindFreeStuffOnline.com (paid until 23/06/09) with godaddy.

Website (which could do with some tidying) and hosting paid for until 23/06/09 with godaddy.

Total distribution rights to the booklet I have written.

How do you make money from this guide?

There are always going to be people who want to download things for free, however actually finding things for free is much harder, you sell a copy of this guide to those people.

How do you sell it, and how many sales have you made so far?

I decided to use paydotcom as a payment processor which allows other affiliates to promote products as well for a % of the sale (note sales price is in US$).
Unfortunately this idea has been on the back burner and there has not been any sales yet, and therefore no affiliates wishing to promote this product.

The website is quite ugly and could really use some work done to it.
The guide really does show you how to download all sorts of free stuff, almost anything digital you could imagine.
(be careful of copyright items though)

This has huge potential and someone with some business savvy should be able to make a fortune with this idea.
Yours for a mere $138,000 NZD http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farmi ... 682688.htm

84381855_full.jpg
84381855_full.jpg (25.81 KiB) Viewed 5397 times

Return to “Chit Chat”