Read your story in the other thread Racker,racker wrote:Maybe they think they're being social: sharing their good music with the rest of the world??!QuietOne wrote:And what makes it even worse is that their vibes bounce the rest of us around as well in the process.
Reminds me of a true story that proves more or less that this behaviour can be seen with Godfearing law abeiding citizens also.. As it doesn't seem fit to tell it here, I've posted the story in a new thread: http://forum.firetrust.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9629
Good story indeed!
Getting back to your comment about:
I have a solution that might work for both the Automobile Mega-sound system audiophiles AND your neighbor with the pipe organ (albeit to get it to work for your neighbor, it'd require a bit more plumbing). Anyway, here's the fix (and it's low-tech too! ) ...Racker wrote:Maybe they think they're being social: sharing their good music with the rest of the world??!
- Just get yourself one of the old Cheerleader megaphones;
- Place the large end immediately over the speakers (or the organ pipes as the case may be);
- Get the respective auto audiophile or your neighbor to sit on the small end; and
- Turn up the volume FULL-BLAST!
- The resultant sound wave displacement of the atmosphere might, just might, make an impact on the perpetrator in a manner that might get their attention.