Keeping my Email in Mailwasher

Troubleshooting and help for FirstAlert spam database
spanneruk
Rattled Rabbit

Keeping my Email in Mailwasher

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 am

Hi All
Can anybody help my mailwasher is working fine when I go from mailwasher to my Windows Mail thats ok

but when I start my mailwasher next time there are no Emails there like they used to be in the old ver unless I marked them for delete.

how can I set it so that all the emails that come through mailwasher stay untill I decide to delete them.

Many Thanks

Spanner :thumbsup
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Keeping my Email in Mailwasher

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 am

That isn't really a problem with the FirstAlert spam tool so this is the wrong forum to ask in. You don't say which version of MW you have, version 6 or the new 2010 version but each has their own forum. Actually this isn't a mailwasher problem but a setting in your e-mail program, and that would go into the General Tech forum. Confusing huh? :-)

Don't worry about that though as to fix your problem you can look under your account settings in your mail program for something about leaving mail on the server when it is downloaded and make sure it is set the way you want.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
spanneruk
Rattled Rabbit

Re: Keeping my Email in Mailwasher

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:58 am

stan_qaz wrote:That isn't really a problem with the FirstAlert spam tool so this is the wrong forum to ask in. You don't say which version of MW you have, version 6 or the new 2010 version but each has their own forum. Actually this isn't a mailwasher problem but a setting in your e-mail program, and that would go into the General Tech forum. Confusing huh? :-)

Don't worry about that though as to fix your problem you can look under your account settings in your mail program for something about leaving mail on the server when it is downloaded and make sure it is set the way you want.
Hi stan_qaz
Thanks for the reply m8 dident realise I had posted it in the wrong forum upps!! I have now posted it in the mailwasher forum I have my windows mail set to leave a copy on the server anyhow im sure it will get sorted !!

Spanner :beer

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help”